Ordering Process and Prices
Placing an order on our site is easy! Here is a small guide for you:
- Start by selecting the pet portrait listing of your choice. Where applicable, choose the size of your artwork and the number of pets you'd like to see in the picture.
- Then add the product to the cart, proceed to checkout and complete the payment.
Once the order is placed, our manager will get in touch with you as soon as possible within 24 hours via email and will ask for your pet's photos (unless you send them earlier), special requests and other details to study your pet's personality.
- A digital proof of the pet's portrait will be ready within 7 business days
- Rush orders require additional fee
- The adjustments if needed will be performed for no extra charge
- Once all the adjustments are made and you enjoy the portrait, it will be sent to you.
Please note that we offer FREE SHIPPING for hand-drawn portraits. Printing and delivery of digital style portraits on a poster or canvas costs extra.
Digital style portraits are drawn on a digital tablet with a digital pen and only exist in digital form. Such portrait will be emailed to you and can be later printed on any device of your choice. Still we offer printing and delivery services for digital portraits too (see Printing and Shipping section for details).
Hand drawn portraits or printed copies of the digital portraits (if delivery is ordered) will be shipped flat or in a tube to the address you provide.
The payment can be performed via PayPal or credit card. If necessary, we can also issue an invoice for you. For more payment options, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and our managers will be happy to answer any questions you have.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee:
We will do our best to make you satisfied with the order and that's why we offer as many revisions as needed. If for any reason you don't like the portrait, we will refund you the full amount. Our policy lasts 14 days.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for any additional info: